Music Video 2.0 Presents: Swizz Beatz One Man Band Tour
New York, NY -- Music Video 2.0 in partnership with The Source Magazine is gearing up for a nationwide tour promoting their 2007-08 "Share the Studio" contest featuring Swizz Beatz and his most recent album "The One Man Band". The tour will be an extension of the October 2007–March 2008 contest which allows unsigned and independent artists to enter their video and audio content on www.musicvideo20.com for the chance to win a trip to NYC, Quad Studios demo session with Swizz Beatz, and an opening performance for Swizz at a Music Video 2.0 concert.
This Contest/Tour will give the fans a physical relationship with the Share the Studio contest with special performances from Swizz Beatz and friends. The tour promotion will have an extensive grass roots email and print campaign, in addition to the cross promotion from radio along with MV2.0 & The Source encouraging venues & promoters to book this tour.
Written by DJ Z on 12/6/07
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.