Music Video 2.0 Presents: Swizz Beatz One Man Band Tour
New York, NY -- Music Video 2.0 in partnership with The Source Magazine is gearing up for a nationwide tour promoting their 2007-08 "Share the Studio" contest featuring Swizz Beatz and his most recent album "The One Man Band". The tour will be an extension of the October 2007–March 2008 contest which allows unsigned and independent artists to enter their video and audio content on www.musicvideo20.com for the chance to win a trip to NYC, Quad Studios demo session with Swizz Beatz, and an opening performance for Swizz at a Music Video 2.0 concert.
This Contest/Tour will give the fans a physical relationship with the Share the Studio contest with special performances from Swizz Beatz and friends. The tour promotion will have an extensive grass roots email and print campaign, in addition to the cross promotion from radio along with MV2.0 & The Source encouraging venues & promoters to book this tour.
Written by DJ Z on 12/6/07
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.