Music Video 2.0 Presents: Swizz Beatz One Man Band Tour
New York, NY -- Music Video 2.0 in partnership with The Source Magazine is gearing up for a nationwide tour promoting their 2007-08 "Share the Studio" contest featuring Swizz Beatz and his most recent album "The One Man Band". The tour will be an extension of the October 2007–March 2008 contest which allows unsigned and independent artists to enter their video and audio content on www.musicvideo20.com for the chance to win a trip to NYC, Quad Studios demo session with Swizz Beatz, and an opening performance for Swizz at a Music Video 2.0 concert.
This Contest/Tour will give the fans a physical relationship with the Share the Studio contest with special performances from Swizz Beatz and friends. The tour promotion will have an extensive grass roots email and print campaign, in addition to the cross promotion from radio along with MV2.0 & The Source encouraging venues & promoters to book this tour.
Written by DJ Z on 12/6/07
You Might Like...
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.