Multi-Platinum Producer Dame Grease to Release Single “Sour Diesel” Off Upcoming Album
New York, NY -- Multi-platinum producer Dame Grease of Vacant Lot/LOT MUSIK is a seasoned producer in the music industry with an impeccable resume. Grease established himself in the industry by producing the LOX's dedication to Biggie Smalls "We'll Always Love Big Poppa" and the DMX hit "Get At Me Dog," which DEF JAM recently included on the DMX classic collection album "The Definition of X: Pick of the Litter". Grease has contributed many hits to date and has even scored three films. Grease's current projects include the newly-released single "BIG SPENDER" from FREEWAY ft. JAY Z that is currently being spun on high rotation, DJ Drama's "FEDS TAKIN PICTURES" featuring Young Jeezy, T.I., Rick Ross, Jim Jones, and Young Buck, N.O.R.E.'s single "LETTER TO NOREAGA ", and numerous cuts on HELL RELL' s upcoming album. Aside from working on numerous outside projects, Grease also devotes his craft to promoting his single "SOUR DIESEL" featuring N.O.R.E. and Styles P from Grease's upcoming sophomore album SOUR DIESEL.
'Sour Diesel' is quickly catching the feeds of Bloggers as Snow Day Music reports
"You gotta love this joint (no pun intended), a feel good rap tune about their love for "Sour Diesel" and how N.O.R.E thinks smoking out of bongs is for wierdos. For those of you who are not familiar with cannibis, "Sour Diesel" was rated #1 by "High Times Magazine" and is a very popular and sought after type of bud. So whatever you may have rolled up or in your bong (WIERDO!), put it in the air and do your two-step to this."
Sour Diesel is sure to get worldwide attention, just by the name alone!
Written by DJ Z on 07/7/07
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.