MTV Cribs to Air Full Episode With 50 Cent
New York, NY -- He took over the charts, now rap superstar 50 Cent will take over MTV CRIBS in an all-new episode devoted to his 17-acre Connecticut estate and provide additional rare access to his home through exclusive MTV.com web content. Premiering November 29th at 10:30p.m., 50 will go from P.I.M.P. to V.I.P., as he gives the ultimate tour to his 19-bedroom mansion, the surrounding grounds and enlists his recording crew G-Unit to help with the hosting duties. Viewers can simultaneously log onto MTV.com for in-depth, one-of-a-kind online footage of 50 as he takes site visitors into unseen rooms and gives info on some of his favorite items in the house. 50 fans hungry for more will be able to tune-in to MTV2 for an encore airing of the special episode airing December 2nd at 3p.m.
Once owned by boxing legend Mike Tyson, 50's estate sits on 17.6-acres of Connecticut land, has 19 bedrooms and 35 bathrooms. Dubbing it the "East Coast Playboy mansion," 50 and G-Unit members Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo put their own spin on the luxe life by giving viewers a unique look at Playa living 50-style. Episode highlights include a movie theater with a database of over 3,000 movie titles; a custom Gucci billiards room with suede, Gucci-print wallpaper and a Gucci pool table; indoor and outdoor pools; an ATV track; an elevator between floors; and since you can always find him in the club, his very own dance floor, custom DJ booth and strip club.
Written by DJ Z on 11/16/07
You Might Like...
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.