Mistah FAB’s New Album, Da BayDestrian, In Stores Today
Los Angeles, CA -- Mistah FAB’s new album, Da BayDestrian, is in stores TODAY!!! Da BayDestrian is an independent album released by Thizz Nation/SMC. Mistah FAB will also release an album with Atlantic Records entitled “Da Yellow Bus Rydah,” later in the year. Carving out his place in musical history, Mistah FAB aka Fabby Davis Jr. successfully released the single, “Ghost Ride It,” amid negative publicity surrounding the popular past time of Ghost Riding. The song received rave reviews and the video, which contains the original car used in the blockbuster movie, Ghostbusters, was featured on MTV’s Unleashed, MTV Jams’ Jam of the Week and MTV’s Sucker Free Countdown.
While collecting Feature articles in The Source, XXL, RIDES, GRIP, OZONE Magazines and more, the west coast native is looking forward to introducing the project to his fans. Da BayDestrian features 12 all-new fabulous tracks, plus bonus tracks and “The Freestyle King” lyrical battle bonus DVD. Also, each purchase entitles the buyer to a free iTunes download of Mistah FAB’s debut album, Son of A Pimp. Fans can go dumb and get hyphy for hours!
As FAB’s music continues to gain weight on radio stations across the country, Thizzz loving fans keep nationwide tabs on Fabby Davis Jr. “I love my fans, it’s their support that continues to inspire me to give it my all and never stop. This album will mirror the love right back to them, not only am I going to make sure they have plenty to listen to, but I’m going to bring it to them personally. I look forward to meeting my people at the in-stores, in the clubs, at the schools, on the street and where ever they see me. One thing my album has is bandwidth, I make music for all ages, I don’t leave anybody feeling left out. Let’s ride!”
About Mistah FAB
A native of the Bay Area, Mistah FAB initially came to prominence as a local artist with his first album Son of A Pimp (2005). He is best known for his hits "Super Sic Wit It" and "N.E.W. Oakland." He was later introduced to the country after being featured on MTV2's program My Block. FAB’s lyrics have been described as candid, honest and hotter than boiler room heat.
Written by DJ Z on 05/15/07
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.