Mike Schpitz Drops DJBooth x RefinedHype x YNotMyDream-Sponsored “Prize Package (Volume 1)”
New York, N.Y. -- Kansan up-and-comer Mike Schpitz has stepped into the Booth to bring us his new, highly-anticipated street release. Sponsored by DJBooth.net, RefinedHype.com and YNotMyDream.com, the project packs 21 tracks' worth of new material by the freestyle series alumnus, plus guest appearances from Pete Sayke, Papi Jamon, Adullessence and Ill Legit.
Written by richard on 03/30/11
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.