Mike Schpitz Drops DJBooth x RefinedHype x YNotMyDream-Sponsored “Prize Package (Volume 1)”
New York, N.Y. -- Kansan up-and-comer Mike Schpitz has stepped into the Booth to bring us his new, highly-anticipated street release. Sponsored by DJBooth.net, RefinedHype.com and YNotMyDream.com, the project packs 21 tracks' worth of new material by the freestyle series alumnus, plus guest appearances from Pete Sayke, Papi Jamon, Adullessence and Ill Legit.
Written by richard on 03/30/11
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.