Mike Schpitz Drops DJBooth x RefinedHype x YNotMyDream-Sponsored “Prize Package (Volume 1)”
New York, N.Y. -- Kansan up-and-comer Mike Schpitz has stepped into the Booth to bring us his new, highly-anticipated street release. Sponsored by DJBooth.net, RefinedHype.com and YNotMyDream.com, the project packs 21 tracks' worth of new material by the freestyle series alumnus, plus guest appearances from Pete Sayke, Papi Jamon, Adullessence and Ill Legit.
Written by richard on 03/30/11
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.