Miguel Discusses Music, Dedication at Album Release Show (Exclusive Video Interview)
Last week R&B rising star Miguel celebrated the release of his debut album, All I Want Is You, with a performance at L.A.'s legendary Viper Room, and DJBooth was there to enjoy the festivities. In this exclusive video interview, Miguel gets emotional about finally having an album with his name on it in stores, reveals all the hard work that went into his seeingly overnight success and promises he's just getting started.
Written by Nathan S. on 12/7/10
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.