Mick Boogie Crafts “Peter Bjorn & John” Remix Project Featuring Booth-Approved Emcees [Download]
Cleveland, OH -- Mixtape DJ Mick Boogie has assembled an all-star line-up of Booth-approved emcees to remix Living Thing, the latest full-length from Swedish rock group Peter Bjorn & John. Featuring appearances from Bun B, Talib Kweli, Wale, Naledge, Outasight, and many more, Re-Living Thing is available for free download at the link below.
Re-Living Thing Tracklist:
1. Naledge & Mickey Factz: Blue Period Picasso (remixed by nVMe)
2. Freebass 808 & Christian Rich: Living Thing (remixed by Apple Juice Kid)
3. Bun B & The Kid Daytona: Losing My Mind (remixed by 6th Sense)
4. Big Pooh, Chaundon & Phil Nash: Stay This Way (remixed by Jazzy Jeff)
5. Trouble Andrew & GLC: Lay It Down (remixed by The Kickdrums)
6. Talib Kweli & 6th Sense: I Want You (remixed by William Russell / Good Life Mike)
7. 88 Keys & Outasight: 4 Out Of 5 (remixed by 6th Sense)
8. U-N-I: Last Night (remixed by Remot)
9. GZA, Buckshot & Tabi Bonney: The Feeling (remixed by Marco Polo)
10. Big Sean, Black Milk & T3: Just The Past (remixed by nVMe)
11. Kardinal Offishall, Donnis & Henok Achido: It Just Don’t Move Me (remixed by Jet Audio)
12. Wale, Young Chris & Rhymefest: Nothing To Worry About (remixed by The Kickdrums)
13. Evidence, Jerreau (of Fly.Union) & Fashawn: Amsterdam (remixed by Cookin’ Soul)
Written by richard on 09/9/09
You Might Like...
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.