Coverage: Machine Gun Kelly x Inked Magazine EP & Issue Release Party
What do you get when Machine Gun Kelly comes to New York laced up off endless bottles of Ciroc Vodka? A wild boy who knows how to make Chelsea’s meatpacking district look like a scene from the Project X movie. On March 20, the Bad Boy signee caused a riot at Hiro Ballroom as he celebrated the release of his Half Naked & Almost Famous EP with fellow label mate French Montana, Travis Porter and the folks at Inked Magazine.
The Cleveland, Ohio rapper is also the celebrity of choice for Inked Mag’s annual Skin & Style issue because the print publication believes MGK embodies characteristics that include style, culture and art, which happens to be the tattoo magazine’s three mantras. So in true The DJBooth fashion, I decided to show some support.
Check out the video of his performance that had me sandwiched in a mosh pit and feet free to purchase MGK’s new EP and DVD on iTunes here:
Footage By Nigel D.
Written by Ru Porter on 03/23/12
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.