Coverage: Machine Gun Kelly x Inked Magazine EP & Issue Release Party
What do you get when Machine Gun Kelly comes to New York laced up off endless bottles of Ciroc Vodka? A wild boy who knows how to make Chelsea’s meatpacking district look like a scene from the Project X movie. On March 20, the Bad Boy signee caused a riot at Hiro Ballroom as he celebrated the release of his Half Naked & Almost Famous EP with fellow label mate French Montana, Travis Porter and the folks at Inked Magazine.
The Cleveland, Ohio rapper is also the celebrity of choice for Inked Mag’s annual Skin & Style issue because the print publication believes MGK embodies characteristics that include style, culture and art, which happens to be the tattoo magazine’s three mantras. So in true The DJBooth fashion, I decided to show some support.
Check out the video of his performance that had me sandwiched in a mosh pit and feet free to purchase MGK’s new EP and DVD on iTunes here:
Footage By Nigel D.
Written by Ru Porter on 03/23/12
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)