Coverage: Machine Gun Kelly x Inked Magazine EP & Issue Release Party
What do you get when Machine Gun Kelly comes to New York laced up off endless bottles of Ciroc Vodka? A wild boy who knows how to make Chelsea’s meatpacking district look like a scene from the Project X movie. On March 20, the Bad Boy signee caused a riot at Hiro Ballroom as he celebrated the release of his Half Naked & Almost Famous EP with fellow label mate French Montana, Travis Porter and the folks at Inked Magazine.
The Cleveland, Ohio rapper is also the celebrity of choice for Inked Mag’s annual Skin & Style issue because the print publication believes MGK embodies characteristics that include style, culture and art, which happens to be the tattoo magazine’s three mantras. So in true The DJBooth fashion, I decided to show some support.
Check out the video of his performance that had me sandwiched in a mosh pit and feet free to purchase MGK’s new EP and DVD on iTunes here:
Footage By Nigel D.
Written by Ru Porter on 03/23/12
You Might Like...
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.