Coverage: Machine Gun Kelly x Inked Magazine EP & Issue Release Party
What do you get when Machine Gun Kelly comes to New York laced up off endless bottles of Ciroc Vodka? A wild boy who knows how to make Chelsea’s meatpacking district look like a scene from the Project X movie. On March 20, the Bad Boy signee caused a riot at Hiro Ballroom as he celebrated the release of his Half Naked & Almost Famous EP with fellow label mate French Montana, Travis Porter and the folks at Inked Magazine.
The Cleveland, Ohio rapper is also the celebrity of choice for Inked Mag’s annual Skin & Style issue because the print publication believes MGK embodies characteristics that include style, culture and art, which happens to be the tattoo magazine’s three mantras. So in true The DJBooth fashion, I decided to show some support.
Check out the video of his performance that had me sandwiched in a mosh pit and feet free to purchase MGK’s new EP and DVD on iTunes here:
Footage By Nigel D.
More From MGK (Machine Gun Kelly)
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.