Coverage: Machine Gun Kelly x Inked Magazine EP & Issue Release Party
What do you get when Machine Gun Kelly comes to New York laced up off endless bottles of Ciroc Vodka? A wild boy who knows how to make Chelsea’s meatpacking district look like a scene from the Project X movie. On March 20, the Bad Boy signee caused a riot at Hiro Ballroom as he celebrated the release of his Half Naked & Almost Famous EP with fellow label mate French Montana, Travis Porter and the folks at Inked Magazine.
The Cleveland, Ohio rapper is also the celebrity of choice for Inked Mag’s annual Skin & Style issue because the print publication believes MGK embodies characteristics that include style, culture and art, which happens to be the tattoo magazine’s three mantras. So in true The DJBooth fashion, I decided to show some support.
Check out the video of his performance that had me sandwiched in a mosh pit and feet free to purchase MGK’s new EP and DVD on iTunes here:
Footage By Nigel D.
Written by Ru Porter on 03/23/12
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.