Watch the Nation’s Best Emcees Compete to Open for Meek Mill in Chicago
Last month The DJBooth, Puma and Villa stores put out a call to the nation's best up-and-coming emcees, and now we're proud to announce that select artists will be performing in one of three nationwide showcases.
The first showcase will take place in Chicago on Thursday, November 29, at the Villa Store. There is no admission charge and the show is all ages. More information on the location can be found here and here.
The top performers will be eligible to open up for the Dreamchaser himself Meek Mill at an upcoming concert in Philadelphia. So stop by and join the movement as Villa and Puma in helping to turn hip-hop dreams into reality.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/21/12
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to See Mick Jenkins & Kirk Knight Live in New York [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.