Master P, Romeo, Silkk the Shocker Release New Hip-Hop Album, Gutta Music All-Stars
Los Angeles, CA (Billboard Publicity Wire) May 15, 2007 -- Rap/hip-hop artists Master P, Romeo, Silkk The Shocker, Playa, LOS, and many others are featured on the new album, Gutta Music All-Stars, available today on all digital retailers. The album is comprised of singles from both well-known and new artists that have collectively been referred to by P. Miller as "the future of hip-hop."
On the record, teen rapper Romeo debuts his new single, "I'm Fly" from his full-length album Gumbo Station slated for release later in the summer. LOS also premieres his highly anticipated single "Walk Wit A Limp" which is already receiving radio spins and club play across the country.
Silkk The Shocker gives listeners a taste of his forthcoming album through a preview of his single "Get Buck." The track marks his return to the studio after a several-year recording hiatus.
New faces include Bengie & Gangsta with their two singles "Til Da Wheels Fall Off" and "Everyday I'm Shinin'." Additionally, Ruga introduces himself through the smooth rhymes and beats in "Da Ave."
MySpace users are invited to enter the contest, "I'm A Gutta All Star," to win free copies of the record and other Guttar Music Entertainment merchandise. The steps to participate are as follows:
1) Take your picture posing as if you were a Gutta Music All-Stars artist.
2) Download the template available on http://www.myspace.com/guttarmusic and apply the official Guttar Music All-Stars badge to your photo
3) Upload the final image to a web server or photo sharing site like Flickr or ImageShack
4) Post a comment in the official "I'm A Gutta All-Star" blog containing your photo entry and set your MySpace profile icon to your newly created image.
Look for Gutta Music All-Stars on iTunes, Napster, SonyConnect, eMusic, Rhapsody, Yahoo! Music Unlimited, and many other digital retailers.
Written by DJ Z on 05/15/07
You Might Like...
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.