The DJBooth’s DJ Z to Speak on Marketing in Free BeatStars Digital Seminar
New York, N.Y. -- Next week, May 13-17, BeatStars will be holding a series of free, online seminars on a variety of key subjects for those making their way through the music industry. Addressing everything from distribution, to label operations, to music creation itself, the seminars will take place each weeknight, Monday through Friday, from 6:00 to 9:00 PM EST. Our very own Editor in Chief, Brian "Z" Zisook, will be taking part in Thursday evening's program, which deals with the topic of marketing. He will be chopping it up with Mike Trampe of HipHopDX.
Interested in listening in? You can register for Thursday's FREE seminar (and any of the others that strike your interest) via BeatStars' main site or Facebook page.
Written by richard on 05/12/13
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.