The DJBooth’s DJ Z to Speak on Marketing in Free BeatStars Digital Seminar
New York, N.Y. -- Next week, May 13-17, BeatStars will be holding a series of free, online seminars on a variety of key subjects for those making their way through the music industry. Addressing everything from distribution, to label operations, to music creation itself, the seminars will take place each weeknight, Monday through Friday, from 6:00 to 9:00 PM EST. Our very own Editor in Chief, Brian "Z" Zisook, will be taking part in Thursday evening's program, which deals with the topic of marketing. He will be chopping it up with Mike Trampe of HipHopDX.
Interested in listening in? You can register for Thursday's FREE seminar (and any of the others that strike your interest) via BeatStars' main site or Facebook page.
More From DJBooth.net
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.