The DJBooth’s DJ Z to Speak on Marketing in Free BeatStars Digital Seminar
New York, N.Y. -- Next week, May 13-17, BeatStars will be holding a series of free, online seminars on a variety of key subjects for those making their way through the music industry. Addressing everything from distribution, to label operations, to music creation itself, the seminars will take place each weeknight, Monday through Friday, from 6:00 to 9:00 PM EST. Our very own Editor in Chief, Brian "Z" Zisook, will be taking part in Thursday evening's program, which deals with the topic of marketing. He will be chopping it up with Mike Trampe of HipHopDX.
Interested in listening in? You can register for Thursday's FREE seminar (and any of the others that strike your interest) via BeatStars' main site or Facebook page.
Written by richard on 05/12/13
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.