The DJBooth’s DJ Z to Speak on Marketing in Free BeatStars Digital Seminar
New York, N.Y. -- Next week, May 13-17, BeatStars will be holding a series of free, online seminars on a variety of key subjects for those making their way through the music industry. Addressing everything from distribution, to label operations, to music creation itself, the seminars will take place each weeknight, Monday through Friday, from 6:00 to 9:00 PM EST. Our very own Editor in Chief, Brian "Z" Zisook, will be taking part in Thursday evening's program, which deals with the topic of marketing. He will be chopping it up with Mike Trampe of HipHopDX.
Interested in listening in? You can register for Thursday's FREE seminar (and any of the others that strike your interest) via BeatStars' main site or Facebook page.
Written by richard on 05/12/13
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.