The DJBooth’s DJ Z to Speak on Marketing in Free BeatStars Digital Seminar
New York, N.Y. -- Next week, May 13-17, BeatStars will be holding a series of free, online seminars on a variety of key subjects for those making their way through the music industry. Addressing everything from distribution, to label operations, to music creation itself, the seminars will take place each weeknight, Monday through Friday, from 6:00 to 9:00 PM EST. Our very own Editor in Chief, Brian "Z" Zisook, will be taking part in Thursday evening's program, which deals with the topic of marketing. He will be chopping it up with Mike Trampe of HipHopDX.
Interested in listening in? You can register for Thursday's FREE seminar (and any of the others that strike your interest) via BeatStars' main site or Facebook page.
Written by richard on 05/12/13
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.