Want a Dope Flud Watch? Join DJBooth x RefinedHype’s March Madness Pool
So do you think you know more about College Hoops than the DJBooth and Refined Hype? Do you think your technique of picking teams is better than ours? Well put your one month of college basketball knowledge where it matters and join our DJBooth x Refined Hype official March Madness Pool, sponsored by Flud Watches. So how does it work? Simple!
Go to Twitter.com and make sure to Follow both the RefinedHype and DJBooth page.
* Click this link and sign up to be in the NCAA bracket pool.
The person with the most points will win a dope prize and have bragging rights for the rest of the year. Make sure you are a member of RefinedHype.com or DJBooth.net to be eligible to win (we're being strict!). And if one of the staff members comes out on top, our technique of choosing the schools with the hotter cheerleaders is obviously golden and no one wins.
UPDATE: The good folks at Flud Watches have come through and will be supplying both the winner and runner-up with a supremely dope Big Ben watch from their new catalog. Check out some samples below, enter the March Madness pool and start picking your bracket.
Written by JRTheWriter on 03/14/11
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.