Sorry Guys, But There’s Entirely Too Much A** In Major Lazer’s NSFW “Bubble Butt” Music Video
In the great words of the Ying Yang Twins, "booty, booty, booty, booty, rockin' everywhere." That's basically Major Lazer's "Bubble Butt" music video in a nutshell. I understand that the derrière holds an unfortunate place in the Hip-Hop hierarchy, but the amount of a** being thrown at us in Major Lazer's latest visual is a little excessive. The song is titled "Bubble Butt," so of course you're going to expect an ample amount of cheeks, but damn. You've got chubby cheeks, pale cheeks, fake cheeks, just cheeks galore.
I almost feel like I have to watch two Big K.R.I.T. videos, listen to at least one KRS-One song, and read one chapter of "Atlas Shrugged" to repair the damage the "Bubble Butt" video has likely done to my brain...and my eyes. And my ears are probably screwed up too since "Bubble Butt" is also quite the wack record.
I'm sure you guys love your "Mystery Booty of the Week" just as much as the next dude, but is a video like "Bubble Butt" a** overload?
This article originally appeared on RefinedHype.com, which has now merged with The DJBooth. For more info, click here.
Written by Danielle H. on 06/6/13
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.