Get Into Your Opponent’s Head With the “Madden 12 Smack Shack” Facebook App
New York, N.Y. -- Getting inside your opponent’s head is key to owning them in Madden. For the first time, Madden is focusing on you and your rivals' antics to promote this year's new game.
If you want to get deep inside your opponent’s head, see how he reacts when you check into his mom’s house. Madden created a Facebook app that lets you do this and much more. Click here to download the app and see for yourself!
Here is an example of some of the other Facebook mind-bombs that you can customize and post on your rival’s wall:
*Check in with your rivals mom at a swiss chalet
*Change your relationship status with their future wife as their yoga pal
*Tag yourself in photos of your rival's girlfriend
*Create an event with your rivals ex-girlfriend to go shopping for some hot pants
Fans can also send over 15 smack-talking videos, starring eight different NFL athletes (Mark Sanchez, DeSean Jackson, Ray Lewis, Tim Tebow, Peyton Hillis, Jared Allen, Arian Foster and Ladainian Tomlinson), to their Facebook friends from the Madden Smack Shack app.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.