Get Into Your Opponent’s Head With the “Madden 12 Smack Shack” Facebook App
New York, N.Y. -- Getting inside your opponent’s head is key to owning them in Madden. For the first time, Madden is focusing on you and your rivals' antics to promote this year's new game.
If you want to get deep inside your opponent’s head, see how he reacts when you check into his mom’s house. Madden created a Facebook app that lets you do this and much more. Click here to download the app and see for yourself!
Here is an example of some of the other Facebook mind-bombs that you can customize and post on your rival’s wall:
*Check in with your rivals mom at a swiss chalet
*Change your relationship status with their future wife as their yoga pal
*Tag yourself in photos of your rival's girlfriend
*Create an event with your rivals ex-girlfriend to go shopping for some hot pants
Fans can also send over 15 smack-talking videos, starring eight different NFL athletes (Mark Sanchez, DeSean Jackson, Ray Lewis, Tim Tebow, Peyton Hillis, Jared Allen, Arian Foster and Ladainian Tomlinson), to their Facebook friends from the Madden Smack Shack app.
Written by richard on 09/2/11
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.