Mad Decent Kicks off “Hood Celebrity” Remix Contest
Philadelphia, PA -- Mad Decent is calling all remixers to submit their own revamped versions of "Hood Celebrity," a track off Paper Route Gangstaz' Fear and Loathing in HuntsVegas mixtape to their new "Hood Celebrity" Remix Contest. The winning entrant will receive prize packages from Nike Sportswear and DIY music site Fairtilizer.com, as well as heavy exposure on Mad Decent and Highsnobriety.com.
Click here to read more and learn how to enter.
Written by richard on 03/16/09
You Might Like...
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.