Mad Decent Kicks off “Hood Celebrity” Remix Contest
Philadelphia, PA -- Mad Decent is calling all remixers to submit their own revamped versions of "Hood Celebrity," a track off Paper Route Gangstaz' Fear and Loathing in HuntsVegas mixtape to their new "Hood Celebrity" Remix Contest. The winning entrant will receive prize packages from Nike Sportswear and DIY music site Fairtilizer.com, as well as heavy exposure on Mad Decent and Highsnobriety.com.
Click here to read more and learn how to enter.
Written by richard on 03/16/09
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.