Mad Decent Kicks off “Hood Celebrity” Remix Contest
Philadelphia, PA -- Mad Decent is calling all remixers to submit their own revamped versions of "Hood Celebrity," a track off Paper Route Gangstaz' Fear and Loathing in HuntsVegas mixtape to their new "Hood Celebrity" Remix Contest. The winning entrant will receive prize packages from Nike Sportswear and DIY music site Fairtilizer.com, as well as heavy exposure on Mad Decent and Highsnobriety.com.
Click here to read more and learn how to enter.
Written by richard on 03/16/09
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.