Mad Decent Kicks off “Hood Celebrity” Remix Contest
Philadelphia, PA -- Mad Decent is calling all remixers to submit their own revamped versions of "Hood Celebrity," a track off Paper Route Gangstaz' Fear and Loathing in HuntsVegas mixtape to their new "Hood Celebrity" Remix Contest. The winning entrant will receive prize packages from Nike Sportswear and DIY music site Fairtilizer.com, as well as heavy exposure on Mad Decent and Highsnobriety.com.
Click here to read more and learn how to enter.
Written by richard on 03/16/09
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.