Mad Decent Kicks off “Hood Celebrity” Remix Contest
Philadelphia, PA -- Mad Decent is calling all remixers to submit their own revamped versions of "Hood Celebrity," a track off Paper Route Gangstaz' Fear and Loathing in HuntsVegas mixtape to their new "Hood Celebrity" Remix Contest. The winning entrant will receive prize packages from Nike Sportswear and DIY music site Fairtilizer.com, as well as heavy exposure on Mad Decent and Highsnobriety.com.
Click here to read more and learn how to enter.
Written by richard on 03/16/09
You Might Like...
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.