Win Tickets to See Lupe Fiasco in NYC [Giveaway Now Closed]
New York, N.Y.-- At the top of November, Lupe Fiasco hit the road in support of his highly anticipated fifth album, Tetsuo and Youth. Next week, the Chi-Town phenom and his special guests, MMG rhymesayer Stalley and Windy City singer/songwriter The Boy Illinois, will be playing two shows on Monday, 12/9 and Tuesday, 12/10 at NYC's Irving Plaza.
We in the DJBooth have gotten our hands on a pair of tickets to each of the aforementioned dates, which we'll be giving away to two lucky readers. To enter, simply follow DJBooth on Twitter and RT THIS TWEET between now and Friday, December 6. Winners will be contacted via Twitter shortly after the entry deadline.
If you simply can't wait, you can purchase advance tickets to the event via Ticketweb for $49.50. Hope to see you there.
Exclusive DJBooth Giveaway: RT to win tickets to @LupeFiasco's NYC shows on 12/9 and 12/10. More info http://t.co/6Tisjxb5mw— The DJBooth (DJ Z) (@DJBooth) December 2, 2013
UPDATE: This contest is now closed and the winners have been contacted. Thank you to everyone who entered.
Written by richard on 12/2/13
You Might Like...
- Vote for the Winner of TheDrumBroker.com & DJBooth.net’s “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest!
- TheDrumBroker.com x DJBooth.net “Uncut Raw” Remix Contest
- Win Tickets to See Mick Jenkins & Kirk Knight Live in New York [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.