Win Tickets to See Lupe Fiasco in NYC [Giveaway Now Closed]
New York, N.Y.-- At the top of November, Lupe Fiasco hit the road in support of his highly anticipated fifth album, Tetsuo and Youth. Next week, the Chi-Town phenom and his special guests, MMG rhymesayer Stalley and Windy City singer/songwriter The Boy Illinois, will be playing two shows on Monday, 12/9 and Tuesday, 12/10 at NYC's Irving Plaza.
We in the DJBooth have gotten our hands on a pair of tickets to each of the aforementioned dates, which we'll be giving away to two lucky readers. To enter, simply follow DJBooth on Twitter and RT THIS TWEET between now and Friday, December 6. Winners will be contacted via Twitter shortly after the entry deadline.
If you simply can't wait, you can purchase advance tickets to the event via Ticketweb for $49.50. Hope to see you there.
Exclusive DJBooth Giveaway: RT to win tickets to @LupeFiasco's NYC shows on 12/9 and 12/10. More info http://t.co/6Tisjxb5mw— The DJBooth (DJ Z) (@DJBooth) December 2, 2013
UPDATE: This contest is now closed and the winners have been contacted. Thank you to everyone who entered.
Written by richard on 12/2/13
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.