LuGuz Spits “Brands & Tags” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- LuGuz, the Jersey native who recently earned reader acclaim for mixtape cut "Don't Ever Go," has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 154th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, exclusive "Brands & Tags" freestyle, the LUGUZMUSIC/Starscream Prod./Eastwick emcee flows over original boardwork by Rayrzy.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 4), featuring exclusive freestyles 91 through 120, here! Volumes one, two and three are available for download here, here and here.
Written by richard on 03/18/10
You Might Like...
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)