Loud.com “Streets Don’t Lie” Record Deal Contest Presents: Fashawn
Loud.com has partnered with DJBooth.net and five other high-profile hip-hop sites for their new Streets Don't Lie contest, in which six up-and-coming emcees will submit videos for their latest singles in hopes of winning a single deal with SRC Records. We in the Booth are proud to present the world premiere of the newest video from reader favorite and West Coast buzzmaker Fashawn. Over the course of the next week, fans can submit their votes for "Sunny CA" or competing entries from Big Lou, The Jacka, Snyp Life, Mysoone, and Tone Trump by texting the numbers featured in the corresponding videos.
Written by richard on 08/5/09
You Might Like...
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)