Loud.com “Streets Don’t Lie” Record Deal Contest Presents: Fashawn
Loud.com has partnered with DJBooth.net and five other high-profile hip-hop sites for their new Streets Don't Lie contest, in which six up-and-coming emcees will submit videos for their latest singles in hopes of winning a single deal with SRC Records. We in the Booth are proud to present the world premiere of the newest video from reader favorite and West Coast buzzmaker Fashawn. Over the course of the next week, fans can submit their votes for "Sunny CA" or competing entries from Big Lou, The Jacka, Snyp Life, Mysoone, and Tone Trump by texting the numbers featured in the corresponding videos.
Written by richard on 08/5/09
- Win Tickets to See Meth & Red and More on the “World Wide Rollers” Tour [Contest]
- Win Free Tickets to See The LOX Perform Live in Miami, Florida [Contest]
- The DJBooth Announces the Winners of Chuck Inglish’s “Legs” Remix Contest
- Win a Pair of SOL REPUBLIC Master Tracks Headphones from DJBooth!
You Might Like...
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)