Loud.com “Streets Don’t Lie” Record Deal Contest Presents: Fashawn
Loud.com has partnered with DJBooth.net and five other high-profile hip-hop sites for their new Streets Don't Lie contest, in which six up-and-coming emcees will submit videos for their latest singles in hopes of winning a single deal with SRC Records. We in the Booth are proud to present the world premiere of the newest video from reader favorite and West Coast buzzmaker Fashawn. Over the course of the next week, fans can submit their votes for "Sunny CA" or competing entries from Big Lou, The Jacka, Snyp Life, Mysoone, and Tone Trump by texting the numbers featured in the corresponding videos.
Written by richard on 08/5/09
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to The Smokers Club’s World Wide Rollers Tour [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win a Limited Edition Vinyl Copy of Gang Starr’s “Daily Operation” [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- MajorStage Presents: Denzil Porter Live in NYC (Powered by The DJBooth)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.