Loud.com “Streets Don’t Lie” Record Deal Contest Presents: Fashawn
Loud.com has partnered with DJBooth.net and five other high-profile hip-hop sites for their new Streets Don't Lie contest, in which six up-and-coming emcees will submit videos for their latest singles in hopes of winning a single deal with SRC Records. We in the Booth are proud to present the world premiere of the newest video from reader favorite and West Coast buzzmaker Fashawn. Over the course of the next week, fans can submit their votes for "Sunny CA" or competing entries from Big Lou, The Jacka, Snyp Life, Mysoone, and Tone Trump by texting the numbers featured in the corresponding videos.
Written by richard on 08/5/09
You Might Like...
- Contest Closed: Win a Copy of Crooked I’s “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop” (Plus Shirts!)
- Spit a Verse Over Tinashe’s “Pretend” for Your Chance to Win $1,000 & More [Booth-Exclusive Contest]
- Green Label Sound Issues Open Call to Awesome Artists (Enter & Win)
- Indie Artist Mistakes: Don’t Hire a Bad Manager (#FVHHC Ticket Giveaway!)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.