Los Spits “Super High” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Los, the Baltimore native who earned reader approval for mixtape cut "Never Landing" back in May, has stepped into the Booth to bring us the 186th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, exclusive "Super High" freestyle, the After Platinum emcee flows over a DJ Clark Kent & The Remedy-produced instrumental originally featured on Rick Ross' single of the same name.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 06/28/10
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.