LMFAO Officially Signs with Interscope Records
Miami, FL -- Net-savvy duo LMFAO have just hit the big-time, inking a deal with Interscope Records. You may remember Skyblu and Redfoo, the hip-hopsters that make up LMFAO, from their Pitbull-featuring remix of now-official single "I'm in Miami Trick," which provoked some 'OMG's from Booth members back in August.
Though no announcements have been made yet in regard to the release of a debut album, the two have been keeping busy touring and running their own label/clothing line, Party Rock.
More From LMFAO
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.