LMFAO Officially Signs with Interscope Records
Miami, FL -- Net-savvy duo LMFAO have just hit the big-time, inking a deal with Interscope Records. You may remember Skyblu and Redfoo, the hip-hopsters that make up LMFAO, from their Pitbull-featuring remix of now-official single "I'm in Miami Trick," which provoked some 'OMG's from Booth members back in August.
Though no announcements have been made yet in regard to the release of a debut album, the two have been keeping busy touring and running their own label/clothing line, Party Rock.
Written by richard on 11/14/08
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.