LMFAO Officially Signs with Interscope Records
Miami, FL -- Net-savvy duo LMFAO have just hit the big-time, inking a deal with Interscope Records. You may remember Skyblu and Redfoo, the hip-hopsters that make up LMFAO, from their Pitbull-featuring remix of now-official single "I'm in Miami Trick," which provoked some 'OMG's from Booth members back in August.
Though no announcements have been made yet in regard to the release of a debut album, the two have been keeping busy touring and running their own label/clothing line, Party Rock.
Written by richard on 11/14/08
You Might Like...
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.