LMFAO Officially Signs with Interscope Records
Miami, FL -- Net-savvy duo LMFAO have just hit the big-time, inking a deal with Interscope Records. You may remember Skyblu and Redfoo, the hip-hopsters that make up LMFAO, from their Pitbull-featuring remix of now-official single "I'm in Miami Trick," which provoked some 'OMG's from Booth members back in August.
Though no announcements have been made yet in regard to the release of a debut album, the two have been keeping busy touring and running their own label/clothing line, Party Rock.
Written by richard on 11/14/08
You Might Like...
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)