Listening to Sharpies Presents: Chaundon In My Opinion “What Is Real Hip Hop?”
New York, NY -- Listening to Sharpies has kicked off a brand new podcast segment entitled "In My Opinion." In each installment, a prominent artist, producer, blogger, or journalist will attempt to answer the age-old question, "What is real hip-hop?" with hot records from the genre's past and present. The first entry, available for streaming and download here, sees Brooklyn vet Chaundon serving up cuts from B.I.G, Redman & Method Man, The Artifacts, and more.
Keelay of production duo Keelay & Zaire is slated to appear on next week's "In My Opinion" segment, which will be followed by a third entry featuring our own DJ Z. Be sure to tune in two weeks from now, when Z's contribution hits the 'net!
More From Chaundon
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.