Emilio Rojas to Headline Booth-Sponsored “Are You Listening?” Showcase at CMJ
New York, N.Y. -- As part of this year's CMJ Music Marathon, DJBooth.net, Platform One and Vicarious Music have assembled a lineup of the game's hottest up-and-comers for Are You Listening?: An Ear to the Streets Showcase. Emilio Rojas the Rochester New York phenom (and freestyle series alum) who brought us The Natural headlines the event, which goes down October 21, at the Lower East Side's Sapphire Lounge. Also performing are Laws, Phil Adé, Aleon Craft, The Kickdrums, Johnny Spanish, The ILLZ, Neako, Sapient, J The S, Jon Hope, Intuition, the FameCity Boiz, Evil Ebenezer, The Chickarones and K-Salaam.
To learn more about CMJ and/or purchase festival passes, visit CMJ2010.com!
Written by richard on 10/13/10
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.