Emilio Rojas to Headline Booth-Sponsored “Are You Listening?” Showcase at CMJ
New York, N.Y. -- As part of this year's CMJ Music Marathon, DJBooth.net, Platform One and Vicarious Music have assembled a lineup of the game's hottest up-and-comers for Are You Listening?: An Ear to the Streets Showcase. Emilio Rojas the Rochester New York phenom (and freestyle series alum) who brought us The Natural headlines the event, which goes down October 21, at the Lower East Side's Sapphire Lounge. Also performing are Laws, Phil Adé, Aleon Craft, The Kickdrums, Johnny Spanish, The ILLZ, Neako, Sapient, J The S, Jon Hope, Intuition, the FameCity Boiz, Evil Ebenezer, The Chickarones and K-Salaam.
To learn more about CMJ and/or purchase festival passes, visit CMJ2010.com!
Written by richard on 10/13/10
You Might Like...
- Win Tickets to See Mick Jenkins & Kirk Knight Live in New York [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.