Emilio Rojas to Headline Booth-Sponsored “Are You Listening?” Showcase at CMJ
New York, N.Y. -- As part of this year's CMJ Music Marathon, DJBooth.net, Platform One and Vicarious Music have assembled a lineup of the game's hottest up-and-comers for Are You Listening?: An Ear to the Streets Showcase. Emilio Rojas the Rochester New York phenom (and freestyle series alum) who brought us The Natural headlines the event, which goes down October 21, at the Lower East Side's Sapphire Lounge. Also performing are Laws, Phil Adé, Aleon Craft, The Kickdrums, Johnny Spanish, The ILLZ, Neako, Sapient, J The S, Jon Hope, Intuition, the FameCity Boiz, Evil Ebenezer, The Chickarones and K-Salaam.
To learn more about CMJ and/or purchase festival passes, visit CMJ2010.com!
Written by richard on 10/13/10
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)