Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Name That Song From The Lyrics Vol. 2
Pencils out! Books closed! It's Quiz day! You know the drill by now, every Thursday I am going to test your hip-hop knowledge with a quiz about something only the nerdiest of rap nerds will know. A few weeks ago it was a tracklist quiz, now it's a line quiz, next? Well, who knows? Maybe it'll be Rapper government names (hint, hint). Either way, when Thursday rolls around, get ready to flex your useless knowledge.
Below you will find 12 famous rap lines, your job is to figure out what song they came from. Sounds easy, right? Well, a tracklist quiz sounded easy too, but low and behold, it was harder than you might have thought. You may know the artist who said the famous line, but recalling the exact song might get you; prepare to hate yourself.
Remember you have to have the artist and the song name, and only you know if you're the kind of person who has to cheat on an online rap quiz to feel good about themselves. Honor code is in full effect. Let the quizzing begin!
How'd you do? 12 out of 12? Congrats, you spend way too much time listening to music (join the club). 6 out of 12? Eh, you can do better. Less than that? Don't worry there is always next week.
[Lucas Garrison is a writer for DJBooth.net. His favorite album is “College Dropout,” but you can also tweet him your favorite Migos songs at @LucasDJBooth.]
Written by Lucas G. on 08/28/14
Featured In This Article
You Might Like...
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.