Like Mumford & Sons? These Three Bands Are For You
Music is a lot like food. We all have our favorites, but eat the same thing every day and eventually you’ll grow tired of even the most delicious dish. Similarly, British band Mumford & Sons have exploded over the last two years and given many people their first taste of what it sounds like when you mix banjos and strings with insanely catchy hooks and rock aspirations.
Even the most dedicated Mumford consumer needs a change from I Will Wait every so often; but how do you expand your musical palette without risking that something will leave a sour taste in your mouth (or ears)? That’s where we come in. We’ve searched the world, and the internet, to find three bands guaranteed to please any Babel fan, but different enough to help you switch things up a bit.
If you like Mumford & Sons, check out our list on PepsiPulse to discover three new bands guaranteed to hit the mark.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/16/13
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.