Like Mumford & Sons? These Three Bands Are For You
Music is a lot like food. We all have our favorites, but eat the same thing every day and eventually you’ll grow tired of even the most delicious dish. Similarly, British band Mumford & Sons have exploded over the last two years and given many people their first taste of what it sounds like when you mix banjos and strings with insanely catchy hooks and rock aspirations.
Even the most dedicated Mumford consumer needs a change from I Will Wait every so often; but how do you expand your musical palette without risking that something will leave a sour taste in your mouth (or ears)? That’s where we come in. We’ve searched the world, and the internet, to find three bands guaranteed to please any Babel fan, but different enough to help you switch things up a bit.
If you like Mumford & Sons, check out our list on PepsiPulse to discover three new bands guaranteed to hit the mark.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/16/13
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.