Like Mumford & Sons? These Three Bands Are For You
Music is a lot like food. We all have our favorites, but eat the same thing every day and eventually you’ll grow tired of even the most delicious dish. Similarly, British band Mumford & Sons have exploded over the last two years and given many people their first taste of what it sounds like when you mix banjos and strings with insanely catchy hooks and rock aspirations.
Even the most dedicated Mumford consumer needs a change from I Will Wait every so often; but how do you expand your musical palette without risking that something will leave a sour taste in your mouth (or ears)? That’s where we come in. We’ve searched the world, and the internet, to find three bands guaranteed to please any Babel fan, but different enough to help you switch things up a bit.
If you like Mumford & Sons, check out our list on PepsiPulse to discover three new bands guaranteed to hit the mark.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/16/13
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.