Koch Records Will Release Big Noyd’s “Illustrious” on January 22
New York, NY -- KOCH Records is pleased to announce the release of a new album by Queensbridge rapper Big Noyd. Illustrious hits stores everywhere on January 22nd, 2008. This album is executive produced by Lil’ Fame of M.O.P. and features guest appearances by Joell Ortiz, Kira and Serani.
Big Noyd was first introduced with his verse on “Stomp ‘Em Out” from Mobb Deep's 1993 debut Juvenile Hell. But it was in 1995 on the duo’s follow up, The Infamous, that Noyd really began to be noticed. He later credited his first recording contract to that key appearance.
His debut album, Episodes of a Hustla, was well-received by critics and fans alike. His next two albums, Only The Strong and On The Grind, were highlighted by numerous Mobb Deep features, and were a good introduction to Big Noyd’s music for the masses.
In 2004, after releasing Only The Strong, Noyd made his acting debut, playing the leading role in the Mobb Deep-produced film, Murda Muzik - The Movie.
Written by DJ Z on 12/13/07
You Might Like...
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)