Koch Records Will Release Big Noyd’s “Illustrious” on January 22
New York, NY -- KOCH Records is pleased to announce the release of a new album by Queensbridge rapper Big Noyd. Illustrious hits stores everywhere on January 22nd, 2008. This album is executive produced by Lil’ Fame of M.O.P. and features guest appearances by Joell Ortiz, Kira and Serani.
Big Noyd was first introduced with his verse on “Stomp ‘Em Out” from Mobb Deep's 1993 debut Juvenile Hell. But it was in 1995 on the duo’s follow up, The Infamous, that Noyd really began to be noticed. He later credited his first recording contract to that key appearance.
His debut album, Episodes of a Hustla, was well-received by critics and fans alike. His next two albums, Only The Strong and On The Grind, were highlighted by numerous Mobb Deep features, and were a good introduction to Big Noyd’s music for the masses.
In 2004, after releasing Only The Strong, Noyd made his acting debut, playing the leading role in the Mobb Deep-produced film, Murda Muzik - The Movie.
Written by DJ Z on 12/13/07
You Might Like...
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.