Koch Records To Release New Max Minelli Mixtape
New York, NY -- KOCH Records announces the release of a new mixtape by Southern hip hop star, Max Minelli. The Remedy will hit stores on May 13th, 2008.
The first single “U Gotta Luv Me Baby,” will be sent to radio shortly.
Known for his strong lyrics and noticeable twang, Minelli, a Louisiana native, made a name for himself at an early age. He recorded his first rap song at the age of ten, and at the age of 13 went on to join the group Concentration Camp. The group was signed to the hugely successful label No Limit Records, helmed by Master P, and sold over 100,000 albums. Since then, Minelli has released several independent albums. Get Served, his fifth and latest album, sold over 10,000 copies independently.
On signing with KOCH Records, Minelli says, “I feel like they believe in me, like I believe in myself.”
KOCH Records General Manager Alan Grunblatt adds, “In the course of my career I’ve had tremendous success with artists from Louisiana such as B.G., Master P, and C-Murder. I think Max Minelli could be the next in that line.”
The Remedy also features production by Happy Perez, who has worked with Master P, Young Bleed, Baby Bash, Chingo Bling, Lil’ Boosie, and many more, and will be producing most of the album.
Additionally, a new studio album is slated for late 2008.
For more information go to: www.myspace.com/maxminelli or www.kochrecords.com.
Written by DJ Z on 04/10/08
You Might Like...
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)