Koch Records To Release New Max Minelli Mixtape
New York, NY -- KOCH Records announces the release of a new mixtape by Southern hip hop star, Max Minelli. The Remedy will hit stores on May 13th, 2008.
The first single “U Gotta Luv Me Baby,” will be sent to radio shortly.
Known for his strong lyrics and noticeable twang, Minelli, a Louisiana native, made a name for himself at an early age. He recorded his first rap song at the age of ten, and at the age of 13 went on to join the group Concentration Camp. The group was signed to the hugely successful label No Limit Records, helmed by Master P, and sold over 100,000 albums. Since then, Minelli has released several independent albums. Get Served, his fifth and latest album, sold over 10,000 copies independently.
On signing with KOCH Records, Minelli says, “I feel like they believe in me, like I believe in myself.”
KOCH Records General Manager Alan Grunblatt adds, “In the course of my career I’ve had tremendous success with artists from Louisiana such as B.G., Master P, and C-Murder. I think Max Minelli could be the next in that line.”
The Remedy also features production by Happy Perez, who has worked with Master P, Young Bleed, Baby Bash, Chingo Bling, Lil’ Boosie, and many more, and will be producing most of the album.
Additionally, a new studio album is slated for late 2008.
For more information go to: www.myspace.com/maxminelli or www.kochrecords.com.
Written by DJ Z on 04/10/08
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.