KOCH Records to Release New Album by Bay Area Sensation Keak Da Sneak
New York, NY -- KOCH Records is happy to announce the release of "Deified," the new album by Keak Da Sneak, on November 6th, 2007.
Keak Da Sneak is one of the most unique and respected hip-hop artists to ever come from the west coast. A pioneer of the Bay Area sound, Keak burst onto the scene with groundbreaking work in the group 3X Krazy and would go on to much success as a solo artist. His group and solo releases have totaled over a combined 300,000 units sold to date, largely from independent buzz and a very loyal fan base.
After recently appearing on MTV's popular show, "My Super Sweet 16" and being featured on E-40's monster hit "Tell Me When To Go," Keak is making his KOCH Records debut with his brand new studio album, "Deified."
Showcasing Keak's trademark raspy baritone and off balanced flow, "Deified" continues the classic sound that Keak fans have come to know and love. With guest appearances* from Daz Dillinger, Mr. Fab, Prodigy of Mobb Deep, Alchemist, Chingo Bling, and Jacka of the Mob Figaz, this release is sure to bang from the left coast and beyond.
The first single will be "In Front of Yo Momma's House." The video for the single will be shot in early October and serviced to networks immediately thereafter.
Written by DJ Z on 10/2/07
You Might Like...
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.