Koch Records To Release New Album By Legendary Lyricist AZ
New York, NY -- KOCH Records is excited to announce the release of Undeniable, the brand new album by celebrated lyricist AZ. Undeniable will be released on February 19th, 2008. The new album features Ray J, Styles P and Jay Rush, with production by Fame, Large Professor, Nottz, Street Radio and more.
The first single is the title track, “Undeniable,” which is hitting urban radio now.
AZ’s intelligent rhymes and impressive flow have long set him apart from the bevy of other New York emcees to emerge in the mid nineties. His lyrical power to paint vivid pictures of the gangsta lifestyle has long been celebrated by fans and critics alike.
The 10-year veteran first came to the greater rap community’s attention after his stellar performance on Nas’ track “Life’s A Bitch” in 1994. His debut album, 1995’s Doe or Die, showcased the talented emcee’s literate and thoughtful approach to gangsta rap and shook the New York hip-hop scene to the core.
He has released a string of classic bangers like 1998’s Pieces Of A Man, 2001’s 9 Lives, 2002‘s Aziatic and 2005’s A.W.O.L. that have sold an impressive 700,000+ units combined. His skill has put him on the level above most, alongside his peers NAS and Jay-Z.
Undeniable showcases AZ at his best. His descriptive and impressive lyrical flow is at the forefront of this new album.
Written by DJ Z on 01/31/08
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.