Kidz in the Hall Partner with Reebok for “Classic Remix Collection”
New York, NY -- To celebrate the release of their Classic Remix Collection, a Foot Locker-exclusive shoe line combining classic styles with modern detailing, Reebok has asked hip-hop's hottest emerging artists to create new, revamped versions of influential '80s cuts to be distributed with shoe purchases.
The first entry in the series, Kidz in the Hall's reinterpretation of Special Ed's "I Got It Made," will be available for download to Classic Remix Collection customers starting March 10th. Future remixes will be released throughout the year, as Reebok continues to debut new shoe styles and colors. Next up to contribute is "Pro Nails" femcee Kid Sister, followed by Booth favorite B.o.B.
Kidz in the Hall - Reebok Classic Remix from reebokclassicremix on Vimeo
Written by richard on 02/27/09
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.