Kidz in the Hall Partner with Reebok for “Classic Remix Collection”
New York, NY -- To celebrate the release of their Classic Remix Collection, a Foot Locker-exclusive shoe line combining classic styles with modern detailing, Reebok has asked hip-hop's hottest emerging artists to create new, revamped versions of influential '80s cuts to be distributed with shoe purchases.
The first entry in the series, Kidz in the Hall's reinterpretation of Special Ed's "I Got It Made," will be available for download to Classic Remix Collection customers starting March 10th. Future remixes will be released throughout the year, as Reebok continues to debut new shoe styles and colors. Next up to contribute is "Pro Nails" femcee Kid Sister, followed by Booth favorite B.o.B.
Kidz in the Hall - Reebok Classic Remix from reebokclassicremix on Vimeo
Written by richard on 02/27/09
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.