Kidz in the Hall Partner with Reebok for “Classic Remix Collection”
New York, NY -- To celebrate the release of their Classic Remix Collection, a Foot Locker-exclusive shoe line combining classic styles with modern detailing, Reebok has asked hip-hop's hottest emerging artists to create new, revamped versions of influential '80s cuts to be distributed with shoe purchases.
The first entry in the series, Kidz in the Hall's reinterpretation of Special Ed's "I Got It Made," will be available for download to Classic Remix Collection customers starting March 10th. Future remixes will be released throughout the year, as Reebok continues to debut new shoe styles and colors. Next up to contribute is "Pro Nails" femcee Kid Sister, followed by Booth favorite B.o.B.
Kidz in the Hall - Reebok Classic Remix from reebokclassicremix on Vimeo
Written by richard on 02/27/09
You Might Like...
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)