Kidz in the Hall Partner with Reebok for “Classic Remix Collection”
New York, NY -- To celebrate the release of their Classic Remix Collection, a Foot Locker-exclusive shoe line combining classic styles with modern detailing, Reebok has asked hip-hop's hottest emerging artists to create new, revamped versions of influential '80s cuts to be distributed with shoe purchases.
The first entry in the series, Kidz in the Hall's reinterpretation of Special Ed's "I Got It Made," will be available for download to Classic Remix Collection customers starting March 10th. Future remixes will be released throughout the year, as Reebok continues to debut new shoe styles and colors. Next up to contribute is "Pro Nails" femcee Kid Sister, followed by Booth favorite B.o.B.
Kidz in the Hall - Reebok Classic Remix from reebokclassicremix on Vimeo
Written by richard on 02/27/09
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.