Kidz in the Hall Partner with Reebok for “Classic Remix Collection”
New York, NY -- To celebrate the release of their Classic Remix Collection, a Foot Locker-exclusive shoe line combining classic styles with modern detailing, Reebok has asked hip-hop's hottest emerging artists to create new, revamped versions of influential '80s cuts to be distributed with shoe purchases.
The first entry in the series, Kidz in the Hall's reinterpretation of Special Ed's "I Got It Made," will be available for download to Classic Remix Collection customers starting March 10th. Future remixes will be released throughout the year, as Reebok continues to debut new shoe styles and colors. Next up to contribute is "Pro Nails" femcee Kid Sister, followed by Booth favorite B.o.B.
Kidz in the Hall - Reebok Classic Remix from reebokclassicremix on Vimeo
Written by richard on 02/27/09
You Might Like...
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.