Kidz In The Hall Ink Deal With Duck Down Records
New York, NY -- Duck Down Records, in an effort to continue to expand its roster, is proud to announce the signing of Kidz In The Hall. Double-0, the Producer/DJ and Naledge, the Lyricist/MC, Kidz In The Hall are looking to become one of hip-hop's most admired acts, destined to leave a legacy of artistic brilliance and after recently finishing their latest mixtape, “Detention,” and tour dates with Redman and their forthcoming sophomore LP, “The In Crowd,” they are well on their way to doing so.
Kidz In The Hall were previously signed to Rawkus Records and released their debut, “School Was My Hustle,” on the imprint, but felt Duck Down Records would be the home that could help propel them to the next level and as Matty Marcus (founder of Major League Entertainment) asserts it’s a win win for all parties and a unique joint venture between Duck Down and Major League entertainment as both companies will be intimately involved in all aspects of marketing and promotion "the Major League team could not be more excited to partner with Duck Down Records for the next Kidz in the Hall album (entitled "The In Crowd"). The loyalty the label has shown to their roster over the years was a definite selling point and Dru Ha and the Duck Down team are the perfect partners to elevate the Kidz In The Hall brand to the next level. This new exciting partnership is a welcomed change and a breath of fresh air for our entire team.”
Kidz In The Hall group members Naledge and Double-O are equally excited about the union as Double-O adds "I think that this deal is an excellent opportunity to spread our wings. Duck Down Records has proven that they can successfully promote independent acts on a major scale and their enthusiasm in our music let's us know that they are 100% behind making the Kidz In The Hall movement successful."
Kidz in the Hall's upcoming sophomore LP "The In Crowd" is set for release in March 2008 on Major League/Duck Down Records and the group will be available for interviews immediately.
Written by DJ Z on 11/27/07
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.