Kid Sister Reinterprets Jungle Brothers’ “I’ll House You” for Reebok Classic Remix Collection
In celebration of the Reebok Classic Remix collection, Reebok is partnering with today's top emerging hip-hop artists to re-interpret an original, influential 80s or 90s song to be distributed exclusively with the purchase of styles from the Reebok Classic Remix collection, including women's Straptastic and SK 7000 and men's LS Ease and Work-out Mid, exclusively at Foot Locker.
The Reebok Classic Remix collection launched in March 2009 with Kidz In The Hall's re-interpretation of "I Got It Made" by Special Ed. Reebok supported the song with a music video and launch event at Foot Locker Times Square in New York City. The success of this collaboration continues to grow within the hip hop community.
Kid Sister (Downtown Music) is the second artist in the series to re-interpret a classic song, with "I'll House You" by Jungle Brothers. This new track is produced by DJ Treasure Fingers from Atlanta. The track is available for download now exclusively to customers who purchase styles from the Reebok Classic Remix collection at Foot Locker stores nationwide.
For more information, check out: http://www.footlockerunlocked.com/classicremix
Written by richard on 04/22/09
You Might Like...
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)