Kid Sister Reinterprets Jungle Brothers’ “I’ll House You” for Reebok Classic Remix Collection
In celebration of the Reebok Classic Remix collection, Reebok is partnering with today's top emerging hip-hop artists to re-interpret an original, influential 80s or 90s song to be distributed exclusively with the purchase of styles from the Reebok Classic Remix collection, including women's Straptastic and SK 7000 and men's LS Ease and Work-out Mid, exclusively at Foot Locker.
The Reebok Classic Remix collection launched in March 2009 with Kidz In The Hall's re-interpretation of "I Got It Made" by Special Ed. Reebok supported the song with a music video and launch event at Foot Locker Times Square in New York City. The success of this collaboration continues to grow within the hip hop community.
Kid Sister (Downtown Music) is the second artist in the series to re-interpret a classic song, with "I'll House You" by Jungle Brothers. This new track is produced by DJ Treasure Fingers from Atlanta. The track is available for download now exclusively to customers who purchase styles from the Reebok Classic Remix collection at Foot Locker stores nationwide.
For more information, check out: http://www.footlockerunlocked.com/classicremix
Written by richard on 04/22/09
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.