Keyshia Cole To Perform National Anthem At NFL Opener
New York, NY -- Rock & Roll, R&B and gospel soul will fill the RCA Dome during the "NFL OPENING KICKOFF 2007 PRESENTED BY SPRINT" on Thursday, September 6.
Award-winning R&B singer-songwriter KEYSHIA COLE will be joined by Ft. Wayne, Indiana's VOICES OF UNITY YOUTH CHOIR in singing the National Anthem to kick off the 2007 NFL season. Indiana legend JOHN MELLENCAMP will celebrate his Super Bowl XLI champion Indianapolis Colts with a live performance.
As part of the show, the anthem and the celebratory moment will be televised live from 8 - 8:30 PM ET on NBC and the NFL Network and leads into the season opener between the Indianapolis Colts and the New Orleans Saints (NBC, Westwood One Radio Sports, 8:30 PM ET). For the first time, the live pregame broadcast will also be available via NFL Mobile on Sprint's wireless service to Power Vision pack subscribers with multimedia enabled phones.
The performances are part of the celebration to kick off the 2007 season and to honor the Super Bowl champion Indianapolis Colts and the city of Indianapolis.
Written by DJ Z on 08/22/07
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)