Kelly Rowland Collapses in Nigeria
New York, NY -- Singer Kelly Rowland collapsed on stage early yesterday (Sunday, July 15) in Lagos, Nigeria as a result of dehydration.
The former Destiny's Child star who just released her second solo album, was in the West African nation as part of The ThisDay Music Festival.
Miss Rowland was taken to an undisclosed Lagos hospital for a check-up and is in good condition at present.
She is expected to fly to the US on Monday and will continue the promotions for her "Ms. Kelly" album.
Written by DJ Z on 07/16/07
You Might Like...
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.