Kelly Rowland Collapses in Nigeria
New York, NY -- Singer Kelly Rowland collapsed on stage early yesterday (Sunday, July 15) in Lagos, Nigeria as a result of dehydration.
The former Destiny's Child star who just released her second solo album, was in the West African nation as part of The ThisDay Music Festival.
Miss Rowland was taken to an undisclosed Lagos hospital for a check-up and is in good condition at present.
She is expected to fly to the US on Monday and will continue the promotions for her "Ms. Kelly" album.
Written by DJ Z on 07/16/07
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.