Kelly Rowland Collapses in Nigeria
New York, NY -- Singer Kelly Rowland collapsed on stage early yesterday (Sunday, July 15) in Lagos, Nigeria as a result of dehydration.
The former Destiny's Child star who just released her second solo album, was in the West African nation as part of The ThisDay Music Festival.
Miss Rowland was taken to an undisclosed Lagos hospital for a check-up and is in good condition at present.
She is expected to fly to the US on Monday and will continue the promotions for her "Ms. Kelly" album.
Written by DJ Z on 07/16/07
You Might Like...
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)