Kelly Rowland Collapses in Nigeria
New York, NY -- Singer Kelly Rowland collapsed on stage early yesterday (Sunday, July 15) in Lagos, Nigeria as a result of dehydration.
The former Destiny's Child star who just released her second solo album, was in the West African nation as part of The ThisDay Music Festival.
Miss Rowland was taken to an undisclosed Lagos hospital for a check-up and is in good condition at present.
She is expected to fly to the US on Monday and will continue the promotions for her "Ms. Kelly" album.
More From Kelly Rowland
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.