Kelly Rowland Collapses in Nigeria
New York, NY -- Singer Kelly Rowland collapsed on stage early yesterday (Sunday, July 15) in Lagos, Nigeria as a result of dehydration.
The former Destiny's Child star who just released her second solo album, was in the West African nation as part of The ThisDay Music Festival.
Miss Rowland was taken to an undisclosed Lagos hospital for a check-up and is in good condition at present.
She is expected to fly to the US on Monday and will continue the promotions for her "Ms. Kelly" album.
Written by DJ Z on 07/16/07
You Might Like...
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.