Keak Da Sneak’s Long Awaited “Deified” to Drop on May 27
New York, NY -- KOCH Records is happy to announce the release of Deified, the new album by Keak Da Sneak, on May 27th, 2008.
The first single, “That Go” feat. Prodigy and Alchemist, is hitting radio now.
Keak Da Sneak is one of the most unique and respected hip-hop artists to ever come from the west coast. A pioneer of the Bay Area sound, Keak burst onto the scene with groundbreaking work in the group 3X Krazy and would go on to much success as a solo artist. His group and solo releases have totaled over a combined 300,000 units sold to date, largely from independent buzz and a very loyal fan base.
After recently appearing on MTV’s popular show, “My Super Sweet 16” and being featured on E-40’s monster hit “Tell Me When To Go,” Keak is making his KOCH Records debut with his brand new studio album, Deified.
Alan Grunblatt, General Manager of KOCH Records, offers, “Keak Da Sneak is one of the most important artists recording today. I am thrilled to have him on our great hip hop roster.”
Showcasing Keak’s trademark raspy baritone and off balanced flow, Deified continues the classic sound that Keak fans have come to know and love. With guest appearances from Bay Area’s own E-40, Too Short, Mistah Fab, Jacka of the Mob Figaz, Daz Dillinger and also Lil KeKe, Prodigy of Mobb Deep, Alchemist and a few others. Keak has production credits from Young Mozart and Chops just to name a few. This album is long awaited and this release is sure to bang from the left coast and far beyond.
The video for “That Go” feat. Prodigy and Alchemist will be serviced to networks shortly.
Written by DJ Z on 04/15/08
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.