Kanye West’s New Album “Graduation” Due In Late 2007
Chicago, IL - Kanye West is hard at work on his next album, "Graduation," tentatively due in late 2007 via Def Jam.
The artist tells Billboard the likely first single from the album will be "Homecoming" featuring Coldplay's Chris Martin, who recently guested on a track from Jay-Z's comeback album, "Kingdom Come."
One collaborator from West's 2005 album "Late Registration" who will be returning for "Graduation" is multi-instrumentalist Jon Brion. "We'll be working together again on the new project," West promises.
"Jon wasn't just a producer -- he was such a good friend and a great person to bounce ideas off of in the studio. It was the whole experience." West has also been busy behind the boards, having recently produced tracks for Nas' "Hip-Hop Is Dead" and the Game's "Doctor's Advocate." And, as previously reported, the artist will soon be featured in an HBO series "loosely based" on his life. "Curb Your Enthusiasm" mastermind Larry Charles will executive produce.
More From Kanye West
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.