K. Sparks Unleashes Vol. 3 of the “Manic Mondays Mixtape” [Download]
Queens, NY -- Earlier this week, reader favorite K. Sparks brought his epic, 52-week Manic Mondays series to a close with the climactic "10 Minutes." Now, the Queens rapper's back in the Booth with the third and final volume of his Manic Mondays mixtape. Featuring entries #36 through 52 in the series, Sparks' newly-released Manic Mondays Mixtape (Vol.3) is available for free download at the link below, as is a full set containing all three volumes.
Download Manic Mondays (Vol. 3) here, or click here to download the complete series!
Written by richard on 08/25/09
You Might Like...
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.