K. Sparks Unleashes Vol. 3 of the “Manic Mondays Mixtape” [Download]
Queens, NY -- Earlier this week, reader favorite K. Sparks brought his epic, 52-week Manic Mondays series to a close with the climactic "10 Minutes." Now, the Queens rapper's back in the Booth with the third and final volume of his Manic Mondays mixtape. Featuring entries #36 through 52 in the series, Sparks' newly-released Manic Mondays Mixtape (Vol.3) is available for free download at the link below, as is a full set containing all three volumes.
Download Manic Mondays (Vol. 3) here, or click here to download the complete series!
Written by richard on 08/25/09
You Might Like...
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.