K. Sparks Unleashes Vol. 3 of the “Manic Mondays Mixtape” [Download]
Queens, NY -- Earlier this week, reader favorite K. Sparks brought his epic, 52-week Manic Mondays series to a close with the climactic "10 Minutes." Now, the Queens rapper's back in the Booth with the third and final volume of his Manic Mondays mixtape. Featuring entries #36 through 52 in the series, Sparks' newly-released Manic Mondays Mixtape (Vol.3) is available for free download at the link below, as is a full set containing all three volumes.
Download Manic Mondays (Vol. 3) here, or click here to download the complete series!
Written by richard on 08/25/09
You Might Like...
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.