K. Sparks Unleashes Vol. 3 of the “Manic Mondays Mixtape” [Download]
Queens, NY -- Earlier this week, reader favorite K. Sparks brought his epic, 52-week Manic Mondays series to a close with the climactic "10 Minutes." Now, the Queens rapper's back in the Booth with the third and final volume of his Manic Mondays mixtape. Featuring entries #36 through 52 in the series, Sparks' newly-released Manic Mondays Mixtape (Vol.3) is available for free download at the link below, as is a full set containing all three volumes.
Download Manic Mondays (Vol. 3) here, or click here to download the complete series!
Written by richard on 08/25/09
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.