K-Salaam & Beatnick Give Fans a Preview of Forthcoming “Let’s Get It On” Remix
New York, NY -- After impressing Booth regulars with their remix of the Jackson 5's "Never Can Say Goodbye," Minneapolis production duo K-Salaam & Beatnick got right back to work revamping another soulful classic. This time, the two are providing an all-new instrumental backing for R&B legend Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On." In anticipation of the full remix's arrival they have released a preview clip, available for free download here.
More From K-Salaam & Beatnick
- Feature: Beatnick and K-Salaam Jump “In the Mix” [DJBooth Interview Exclusive]
- Feature: Beatnick & K-Salaam Drop “Where The Streets Have No Name” [Download]
- Feature: K-Salaam & Beatnick Drop “Where the Streets Have No Name” Trailer/Megamix [Download]
- Feature: K’naan Teams up With Beatnick & K-Salaam on “You Can’t Buy This” Mixtape [Free Download]
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.