K-Salaam & Beatnick Give Fans a Preview of Forthcoming “Let’s Get It On” Remix
New York, NY -- After impressing Booth regulars with their remix of the Jackson 5's "Never Can Say Goodbye," Minneapolis production duo K-Salaam & Beatnick got right back to work revamping another soulful classic. This time, the two are providing an all-new instrumental backing for R&B legend Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On." In anticipation of the full remix's arrival they have released a preview clip, available for free download here.
Written by richard on 01/23/09
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.