K-Salaam & Beatnick Give Fans a Preview of Forthcoming “Let’s Get It On” Remix
New York, NY -- After impressing Booth regulars with their remix of the Jackson 5's "Never Can Say Goodbye," Minneapolis production duo K-Salaam & Beatnick got right back to work revamping another soulful classic. This time, the two are providing an all-new instrumental backing for R&B legend Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On." In anticipation of the full remix's arrival they have released a preview clip, available for free download here.
More From K-Salaam & Beatnick
- Feature: Beatnick and K-Salaam Jump “In the Mix” [DJBooth Interview Exclusive]
- Feature: Beatnick & K-Salaam Drop “Where The Streets Have No Name” [Download]
- Feature: K-Salaam & Beatnick Drop “Where the Streets Have No Name” Trailer/Megamix [Download]
- Feature: K’naan Teams up With Beatnick & K-Salaam on “You Can’t Buy This” Mixtape [Free Download]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!