K-Salaam & Beatnick Give Fans a Preview of Forthcoming “Let’s Get It On” Remix
New York, NY -- After impressing Booth regulars with their remix of the Jackson 5's "Never Can Say Goodbye," Minneapolis production duo K-Salaam & Beatnick got right back to work revamping another soulful classic. This time, the two are providing an all-new instrumental backing for R&B legend Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On." In anticipation of the full remix's arrival they have released a preview clip, available for free download here.
Written by richard on 01/23/09
You Might Like...
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)