K-Salaam & Beatnick Give Fans a Preview of Forthcoming “Let’s Get It On” Remix
New York, NY -- After impressing Booth regulars with their remix of the Jackson 5's "Never Can Say Goodbye," Minneapolis production duo K-Salaam & Beatnick got right back to work revamping another soulful classic. This time, the two are providing an all-new instrumental backing for R&B legend Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On." In anticipation of the full remix's arrival they have released a preview clip, available for free download here.
Written by richard on 01/23/09
You Might Like...
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.