Justin Timberlake Announces 2nd U.S Tour Leg
New York, NY -- Jive recording artist Justin Timberlake has added additional dates to his critically lauded 2007 FutureSex/LoveShow. The tour powered by Verizon Wireless and sponsored in part by Dell will return back to North America with an additional 15 dates. The 2nd leg of the North American tour will kick off August 6th in Justin’s home state of Tennessee.
The 2nd leg of the North American tour is being promoted by AEG Live and includes a special appearance by super producer Timbaland.
Those lucky to attend the show have been completely won over and the critics agree.
The Los Angeles Times “…The most supremely confident entertainer of his generation …”
Entertainment Weekly “B+”
Rolling Stone “êêêê½”
The Hollywood Reporter “…Timberlake not only brought sexy back, he brought it back with the promise of a bright future.”
Blender “µµµ ½”
Billboard “…‘FutureSex/LoveSounds’ solidified his mega status. …Timberlake's a star.”
The Washington Post “…last night at Verizon Center, it's anything but quiet. We scream and we scream and we scream. …It's the sound of the crowd venerating a star at his zenith.”
The NY Daily News “…At the Garden, the focus fell on the singer to use his fluid vocals, forceful persona and fine dancing to carry the day. He brought off all three…”
Up-close and personal Justin Timberlake accompanied by a 14 piece band and back up dancers performs in the round and creates the ultimate 360° multi-media viewing experience. Further information and all the latest tour details can be found at www.JustinTimberlakeFanClub.com.
On-sale dates will be announced locally in each market and show dates are as follows:
Date City Venue
August-6 Memphis, TN FedExForum
August-7 Atlanta, GA Gwinnett Center
August-10 Boston, MA TD Banknorth Garden
August-13 East Rutherford, NJ Continental Airlines Arena
August-15 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
August-18 Montreal Bell Centre
August-20 Toronto Air Canada Centre
August-25 Winnipeg MTS Centre
September-1 Las Vegas, NV Mandalay Bay
September-5 Vancouver GM Place
September-7 Portland, OR Rose Garden
September-8 Tacoma, WA Tacoma Dome
September-10 Sacramento, CA ARCO Arena
September-12 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion
September-16 Los Angeles, CA Staples Center
Written by DJ Z on 03/27/07
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.