Justin Timberlake Adds Special Guests To Tour
New York, NY -- Jive recording artist Justin Timberlake adds special guests to his 2007 FutureSex/LoveShow. Fergie, Natasha Bedingfield, and Kenna have been chosen to open on specific European dates of the wildly popular and critically well received 2007 FutureSex/LoveShow, which kicked off April 24 in Belfast, Ireland.
The 2007 FutureSex/LoveShow, which already includes an exceptional performance by mega-producer Timbaland, adds Kenna as the first of three special guests on May 8th in Birmingham. Kenna who arrived on the music scene with the highly praised album, New Sacred Cow, will open for Justin for six dates and finish his part of the tour on May 19th in Nottingham. Kenna is scheduled to release his latest effort, Make Sure They See My Face, later this summer. Natasha Bedingfield, who to date has sold over 6.1 million units worldwide of her #1 UK debut album Unwritten, takes over where Kenna left off and hits the stage for 21 dates. She will open up for Justin in Paris on May 22nd and will end her leg of the tour in Antwerp, Belgium on July 27th. Natasha’s sophomore album N.B. was recently released in the UK. Rounding off the trio of hit making special guests is 3-time Grammy award winner and multi-platinum artist Fergie. Fergie’s solo debut, The Dutchess, has spawned three #1 singles “Fergalicious”, “London Bridge” and “Glamorous.” Starting on July 1st in Dublin Fergie will take over opening duties for the tour and conclude on the final date of the 2007 FutureSex/LoveShow on July 10th in London.
Justin Timberlake has returned to perform in arenas in the UK and Europe. Justin Timberlake accompanied by a 14 piece band and back up dancers is performing in the round, bringing the intimate mood of his acclaimed Live Listening Sessions into the arena setting and essentially making every seat a great seat and creating the ultimate 360° multi-media viewing experience. All the latest tour information can be found at www.JustinTimberlakeFanClub.com.
Confirmed shows and dates are as follows:
May 3-5 Glasgow, Scotland SECC
May 8-9 & 11 Birmingham, England NIA
May 14-15 Manchester, England MEN
May 19 Nottingham, England Nottingham Arena
May 22-23 Paris, France Bercy
May 25 Stuttgart, Germany Schleyerhalle
May 26 Munich, Germany Olympiahalle
May 28 Frankfurt, Germany Festhalle
May 29 Mannheim, Germany Sap Arena
June 1 Milan, Italy Forum
June 2 Zurich, Switzerland Hallenstadion
June 4 Vienna, Austria Stadthalle
June 6 Berlin, Germany Max Schmelling
June 7 Leipzig, Germany Arena
June 9 Hamburg, Germany Colorline Arena
June 10 Koln, Germany Arena
June 12 Lyon, France Tony Garnier
June 13 Dortmund, Germany Westfallenhalle
June 16 Amsterdam, the Netherlands Arena
June 19 Stockholm, Germany Globen
June 21 Oslo, Norway Spektrum
June 23 Copenhagen, Denmark Parken
June 25 Gothenberg, Sweden Scandinavian
June 27 Antwerp, Belfast Sports Palais
June 30 Dublin, Ireland RDS
July 1 Dublin, Ireland RDS
July 4-5, 7-8, 10 London, England The O2 Arena
*All dates are subject to change.
Written by DJ Z on 05/7/07
You Might Like...
- Kendrick Lamar & Ellie Goulding Rock the Bacardi Triangle (Recap & Interview)
- Win Tickets to Chris Webby’s “Chemically Imbalanced” Release Show at SOBs [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Win Tickets to See Joey BadA$$ Live in Florida [Booth-Exclusive Giveaway]
- Allen Stone & The Blueprint For a Great Live Show
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.