Tattoo Artist Jun Cha on the 5 Songs He Keeps in Rotation
Music has the power to inspire an ordinary man to do extraordinary things, so wouldn’t you love to know what music extraordinary people are listening to? What music inspires those who inspire us? It’s in that spirit that we’re launching a new series, “In Rotation,” which will take you inside the headphones of some of the world’s most creative people and list five records they’re listening to right now.
Next up in the series is award-winning tattoo artist Jun Cha, who uses a range of music as diverse and moving as his visual work to inspire and fuel his tattooing. From 2Pac to Mozart, Jun’s musical boundaries are as limitless as his creativity.
Check out Jun Cha's In Rotation playlist on Green Label right now.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/17/14
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.