Tattoo Artist Jun Cha on the 5 Songs He Keeps in Rotation
Music has the power to inspire an ordinary man to do extraordinary things, so wouldn’t you love to know what music extraordinary people are listening to? What music inspires those who inspire us? It’s in that spirit that we’re launching a new series, “In Rotation,” which will take you inside the headphones of some of the world’s most creative people and list five records they’re listening to right now.
Next up in the series is award-winning tattoo artist Jun Cha, who uses a range of music as diverse and moving as his visual work to inspire and fuel his tattooing. From 2Pac to Mozart, Jun’s musical boundaries are as limitless as his creativity.
Check out Jun Cha's In Rotation playlist on Green Label right now.
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.