Tattoo Artist Jun Cha on the 5 Songs He Keeps in Rotation
Music has the power to inspire an ordinary man to do extraordinary things, so wouldn’t you love to know what music extraordinary people are listening to? What music inspires those who inspire us? It’s in that spirit that we’re launching a new series, “In Rotation,” which will take you inside the headphones of some of the world’s most creative people and list five records they’re listening to right now.
Next up in the series is award-winning tattoo artist Jun Cha, who uses a range of music as diverse and moving as his visual work to inspire and fuel his tattooing. From 2Pac to Mozart, Jun’s musical boundaries are as limitless as his creativity.
Check out Jun Cha's In Rotation playlist on Green Label right now.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/17/14
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.