Julia & Jennifer Hudson Establish Hudson-King Foundation For Families of Slain Victims
New York, NY -- In honor of Darnell Hudson Donerson, Jason Hudson and Julian King, Julia and Jennifer Hudson have established the Hudson-King Foundation For Families of Slain Victims, an organization dedicated to providing food, shelter, clothing, and counseling to families who have lost relatives as the result of violent crime.
Those who wish to contribute to this cause can send their donations to this address:
c/o Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP
Attn: William L. Abrams, Esq.
237 West 35th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Written by richard on 10/31/08
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.