Julia & Jennifer Hudson Establish Hudson-King Foundation For Families of Slain Victims
New York, NY -- In honor of Darnell Hudson Donerson, Jason Hudson and Julian King, Julia and Jennifer Hudson have established the Hudson-King Foundation For Families of Slain Victims, an organization dedicated to providing food, shelter, clothing, and counseling to families who have lost relatives as the result of violent crime.
Those who wish to contribute to this cause can send their donations to this address:
c/o Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP
Attn: William L. Abrams, Esq.
237 West 35th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Written by richard on 10/31/08
You Might Like...
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.