Juelz Santana & Lil’ Wayne Material Leaks, Official Mixtape Coming Soon
Juelz Santana and Lil Wayne are a little upset that songs from their mixtape "I Can't Feel My Face" leaked but Santana said they are still going to put the official mixtape out in less than two weeks. "There's a couple of songs niggas on the streets don't even have and those songs weren't mixed," Santana said.
Better yet, they have decided to definitely make an album together. "We already got two songs we just did the other day in Virginia," Santana said of the LP. "It will definitely be a Diplomat/Cash Money project. We don't know who the major [label] is going to be yet. That ain't been talked about yet. I have to talk to [Cam'ron] and I think Weezy has to talk to Baby and we'll come to the table together with something.
Santana is halfway through on his next solo mixtape, "Back Like Cooked Crack IV: Rehab", as well as his next solo LP. "I been working already," Santana said. "I'm always working. I just like to have a bunch of songs to pick from. I don't want to just have 14 songs. My last album, I had over 100 songs. My solo album, I'll definitely have a couple of named producers, maybe two or three dudes that I wanted to work with and see how I sound over their beats like an Eminem. I still wanna [work] with my up-and-coming dudes, 'cause I still feel like them dudes is hungry, man."
More From Juelz Santana
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.