Juelz Santana & Lil’ Wayne Material Leaks, Official Mixtape Coming Soon
Juelz Santana and Lil Wayne are a little upset that songs from their mixtape "I Can't Feel My Face" leaked but Santana said they are still going to put the official mixtape out in less than two weeks. "There's a couple of songs niggas on the streets don't even have and those songs weren't mixed," Santana said.
Better yet, they have decided to definitely make an album together. "We already got two songs we just did the other day in Virginia," Santana said of the LP. "It will definitely be a Diplomat/Cash Money project. We don't know who the major [label] is going to be yet. That ain't been talked about yet. I have to talk to [Cam'ron] and I think Weezy has to talk to Baby and we'll come to the table together with something.
Santana is halfway through on his next solo mixtape, "Back Like Cooked Crack IV: Rehab", as well as his next solo LP. "I been working already," Santana said. "I'm always working. I just like to have a bunch of songs to pick from. I don't want to just have 14 songs. My last album, I had over 100 songs. My solo album, I'll definitely have a couple of named producers, maybe two or three dudes that I wanted to work with and see how I sound over their beats like an Eminem. I still wanna [work] with my up-and-coming dudes, 'cause I still feel like them dudes is hungry, man."
Written by DJ Z on 09/27/06
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.