John Legend, Rick Ross To Host 3rd Annual Florida Entertainment Summit
Miami, FL -- The 3rd Annual Florida Entertainment Summit will convene November 29th – December 2nd, 2007, in beautiful Miami, Florida. Each year this highly-anticipated industry event features a stellar list of events that allows entertainment industry professionals and hopefuls multiple opportunities to educate themselves on current trends and network, while supporting vital community initiatives.
The Florida Entertainment Summit kicks off Thursday, November 29th with an advance screening of Yari Film Group's, The Perfect Holiday starring Gabrielle Union, Morris Chestnut, Queen Latifah and more. Later that night, it’s going down at the official kick off party hosted by three time Grammy Award winner John Legend and model Christine Teigen. Then, on Friday, November 30th the panel discussions at the historic Lyric Theatre, with knowledgeable and well-connected industry insiders, will provide numerous opportunities for guests to arm themselves with the tools needed to be successful in the world of entertainment. Topics for the panel discussions include “Marketing, Endorsements, Cross Promoting, Publicity and Branding” and the importance of “Street Credibility & Online Credibility.” There will also be special networking sessions for members of the media as well as film and television industry hopefuls. Aspiring artists will have the opportunity to display their talents for industry executives at an artist showcase. This weekend even includes events featuring Slip N Slide Streets President Bigga Rankin, Midget Mac from “I Love New York 2”, Hip Hop artist Rick Ross, international recording artist Red Rat, DJ Khaled and a host of others.
Once again, the Florida Entertainment Summit is focusing its community initiative on HIV/AIDS awareness. In observance of World AIDS Day Florida Entertainment Summit, Chef Creole Restaurant, The City of Miami and the Trick Luvs Da Kids Foundation will hold a free community event with live performances and a fashion show on Saturday, December 1st, 2007, from 2 p.m. – 7 p.m .in Miami's Little Haiti neighborhood, located at 200 NW 54 th Street. The purpose of this event is to use a creative outlet to shed light on this disease that is ravaging lives across the globe.
Written by DJ Z on 11/28/07
You Might Like...
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.