Joe Clark Spits “The Opus ‘10” for DJBooth.net Freestyle Series
New York, N.Y. -- Joe Clark, the Orlando native who brought us "Locomotive Joe" back in November of '09, has stepped into the Booth with entry #130 in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series. On his brand new, previously-unreleased "The Opus '10" freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over industry instrumentals originally featured on The Roots' "Star Pointro," The Pharcyde's "Runnin'," Eric B and Rakim's "Microphone Fiend," the Pharcyde's "Passing Me By," Ice Cube's "Jackin' for Beats," Snoop Dogg's "Who Am I," Public Enemy's "Can't Trust It" and Mobb Deep's "Shook Ones."
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 3), featuring exclusive freestyles 61 through 90, here! Volumes one and two are available for download here and here.
More From Joe Clark
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.