Joe Budden’s “Padded Room” Album Pushed Back Till Early 2009
New York, NY -- Due to complications with the physical product, "Padded Room," Joe Budden's highly-anticipated sophomore album through industry innovators Amalgam Digital, has been pushed back from October 28th 2008 to February 24th 2009.
Always loyal to fans, Joe Budden and Amalgam Digital have decided to release "The Halfway House," a digital-only album featuring 14 brand new songs on October 28th as an intermediary album in place of "Padded Room". The album will be released exclusively in digital format on AmalgamDigital.com, iTunes, and other key digital retailers.
Written by richard on 09/17/08
You Might Like...
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.