Joe Budden’s “Padded Room” Album Pushed Back Till Early 2009
New York, NY -- Due to complications with the physical product, "Padded Room," Joe Budden's highly-anticipated sophomore album through industry innovators Amalgam Digital, has been pushed back from October 28th 2008 to February 24th 2009.
Always loyal to fans, Joe Budden and Amalgam Digital have decided to release "The Halfway House," a digital-only album featuring 14 brand new songs on October 28th as an intermediary album in place of "Padded Room". The album will be released exclusively in digital format on AmalgamDigital.com, iTunes, and other key digital retailers.
Written by richard on 09/17/08
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.